Protocols for attending
weekend Mass at St. Robert’s.
Safe distancing and wearing a mask is required. Thank you for your cooperation!
All Church doors will be open.
- When attending Mass:
– wear a mask (age 2 and above)
– practice social distancing
– bring hand sanitizer
– only use restrooms if absolutely necessary
- Missalettes have been removed from the church. You can access all Mass readings and music through a cell phone. Text the word: Roberts in the message line to this number: 616-200-6070. (You can also call this number and select 1 for St. Roberts if you do not want to text.) Either way you will get a text with PDF links to our music and our bulletin for each week’s Sunday Mass.
- Offertory collection will not be taken. Collection baskets will be available as you leave church. On-line giving is encouraged and appreciated.
- When Communion is distributed: Please practice social distancing when it is time to receive Communion. Be mindful of the markings on the aisles which will assist you.
-Reception of the Precious Blood is suspended.
– masks are removed just before one receives Communion, then put back on immediately after.
– please receive the Body of Christ in the hand in a manner that the host may be dropped into one’s hand without making contact. (Gloves are not to be worn to receive Communion).