Protocols for attending weekend Mass at St. Robert’s during the limited reopening, which began May 30/31:
- We are limited to 25% of our seating capacity. Therefore, reservations are required. Please go to strobertchurch.org/signupgenius (this will be activated each Monday by noon for the following weekend) and indicate that you and your family ( please include everyone) will be attending a particular weekend Mass. Please enter through Door B or Door D.
- People over 60 and those with underlying health conditions are urged to stay home. Please consider watching the 11:00 a.m. live-streamed Mass and attending Mass on a weekday. All weekday Masses will be in the main church. Sign-up for weekday Mass is not required.
- When attending Mass:
– wear a mask
– practice social distancing
– bring hand sanitizer
– only use rest rooms if absolutely necessary
- Missalettes have been removed from the church. You can access all Mass readings and music through a cell phone. Text the word: Roberts in the message line to this number: 616-200-6070. (You can also call this number and select 1 for St. Roberts if you do not want to text.) Either way you will get a text with PDF links to our music and our bulletin for each week’s Sunday Mass.
- Offertory collection will not be taken. Collection baskets will be available as you leave church. On-line giving is encouraged and appreciated.
- When Communion is distributed: Please practice social distancing.
– reception of the Precious Blood is suspended
– masks are removed just before one receives Communion
– please receive the Body of Christ in the hand in a manner that the host may be dropped into one’s hand without making contact. (gloves are not to be worn).
- Please do not congregate in the Gathering Space.
Protocols are expected to change as reopening continues. Stay tuned.